New Products introduced to the market
December 20, 2013
Due to market demands TRM have developed and launched two new products to the market, Sandxpell and DCP + D3.
Sandxpell is a complementary feedingstuff for horses which contains Psyllium Husk, a bulk forming fibre. It is suitable for feeding as a nutritional adjunct to horses grazing on sandy soil, or horses spending significant time in sand arenas.
SANDXPELL contains Psyllium Husk:
● Psyllium Husk is primarily used to assist in the removal ofaccumulated sand in the intestinal tract.
● Psyllium Husk is high in soluble fiber, as a result when water is mixed with the mucilage and hemicellulose in psyllium it forms a slippery/slimy mass.
● Psyllium Husk acts as a sponge in the intestinal tract, absorbingwater and waste material. This in turn results in the formation of asoft, bulky mass that passes through the colon faster.
● Psyllium Husk has a prebiotic effect encouraging the growth ofbeneficial bacteria in the hind gut
Benefits of SandXpell to the Performance Horse:
● Regulates bowel movement.
● Assists in the removal of sand and soil particles from the gastrointestinal tract
● Has a high oil content to aid digestion.
DCP + D3
DCP + D3 is a complemmentary feedingstuff for horses, designed to provide a balanced ratio of Calcium and Phosphorus in the diet for young growing horses, adult horses receiving feed with a significant cereal content, and lactating mares. It also contains Vitamin D3 which assists in the absorption of Calcium into the bones.