TRM continues to invest in its position as Europe’s leading manufacturer of equine nutritional supplements. TRM is innovative, science-driven and meets highly exacting international standards.
TRM’s aim is to provide the best products and service to our clients worldwide.
TRM regularly hold Scientific Advisory Committee meetings, whose role includes providing independent, impartial scientific advice on an on-going basis. In addition, the committee members discuss evolving scientific findings and regulatory requirements.
1. To provide scientific advice relevant to the current and future needs of the company.
2. To undertake and facilitate research as required by the company.
3. To be proactive with evolving international regulatory affairs.
The Scientific Advisory Committee is composed of distinguished leaders in equine nutrition and the equestrian industry worldwide:
- Professor Warrick Bayly, BVSc, MS, PhD, Dean of Washington State University, author or co-author of 100 referenced scientific papers, and co-author of ‘Equine Internal Medicine’.
- Professor Reuben Rose BVSc DVSc DipVetAn PhD, FRCVS, former Dean of the Faculty of Veterinary Science at the University of Sydney. Reuben is an internationally recognised authority in equine medicine and horse performance problems.
- Dr D.P.Leadon MA, MVB, MSc, FRCVS, DipECEIM, European College & RCVS Registered Consultant / Specialist in Equine Medicine, Consultant Clinician, Irish Equine Centre.
- Larry Masterson, Chief Operating Officer, TRM
- Raoul Masterson, BCL, Chief Executive Officer, TRM
- Carmela Morey, BSc, Regulatory Controls Officer, TRM