Denis Lynch Irish International Showjumper
It is recommended to use STRIDE MP after a complete course of STRIDE (or a similar product). If the nutrients for cartilage synthesis are not available in the amounts required, it loses its ability to replenish itself.
We have stockists all over the world
Can't find somebody in your country? Get in touch with us and we would be delighted to help!
Oliver Townend Top British International Event Rider
Steve Guerdat Leading Swiss Showjumper, London 2012 Gold Medallist
Cian O'Connor Irish International Showjumper
Stride MP is a nutritional Maintenance Programme which can play a protective role in combating the effects of wear and tear on a healthy cartilage matrix.
Horse’s joints are constantly asked to absorb shock and stress, the faster the gait, the greater the pressure. Cartilage, which is the ‘last defence’ for horse’s joints, encounters shock continually. If the nutrients for cartilage synthesis are not available in the amounts required, the synthesising process is impaired. Thus the cartilage loses its ability to replenish itself.
Supplementation with Stride MP will ensure an adequate supply of the nutrients which are required to protect the integrity of the cartilage matrix. These nutrients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Bioavailable Sulphur (MSM).
Stride MP contains:
- Glucosamine HCI – necessary for the production of Hyaluronate which is a major component of Synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
- MSM – a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur plays an important role in the synthesis of connective tissue.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – forms the structural component of the ‘shock absorbers’ in the cartilage matrix.
- Performance horses: Having completed a 60-120 day feeding programme using STRIDE or another joint supplement at the recommended feeding level, feed one 20g sachet of STRIDE MP per day for long term maintenance.
- Young horses: Feed one 20g sachet per day.
|per 50g||per 1kg|